Perdido Bay Baptist Church offers a walk-in Food Bank (pantry) every Wednesday from 9:00am – 11:00am at 12600 Sorrento Rd., Pensacola, FL 32507. The services are limited to residents in the Perdido Key – Old Gulf Beach Hwy – Gulf Beach/Sorrento Intersection – Blue Angel/Dog Track areas of Southwest Pensacola, Escambia County, Florida.
- Boxes of food, bread, canned goods, formula, and other related items are distributed
- Urgent Services Provided – Emergency food
- Families are served once each month
- Location: Perdido Bay Baptist Church, 12600 Sorrento Rd, Pensacola, FL 32507
- Territory: Perdido Key – Old Gulf Beach Hwy – Gulf Beach/Sorrento Intersection – Blue Angel/Dog Track in Escambia County (see map below)
- Intake Requirements: Clients must provide a Picture ID and proof of address